DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
From April 20th to May 20th, 2016
Application form (on line):
Brazilian Applicant Foreign Applicant
ATTENTION: Foreign applicants who live abroad must pay the application fee trough International Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), with the following data for credit:
BANK: Banco do Brasil S/A.
NAME OF THE INSTITUTION: Universidade Federal de Viçosa.
ADDRESS: Av. P.H Rolfs, s/n – Campus Universitário – Viçosa-MG – CEP: 36570-000.
SWIFT: BRASBRRJBHE (No need to inform bank account).
1. Applications for graduate programs must follow the requirements that are in the application form.
2. Documents from UFV do not need to be certified.
3. Incomplete applications will not be analyzed.
4. If you have difficulties with payment please contact the office of the program.
Form for payment of the registration fee:
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ON LINE REGISTRATION
1) The corroborating documents in the curriculum must be attached with their respective numbers, in PDF format, on the link to ONLINE REGISTRATION: CERTIFICATES. Attach as many documents as necessary.
The positions are for undergraduate applicants with a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering and / or related areas recognized by the Ministry of Education (MEC).
The selection is made by the Coordinating Committee, subject to the approval of the Council of Graduate Studies, of the Office of Research and Graduate Studies.
The selection of students of this course is based on academic and professional merit of the applicant, according to the current selection criteria. The process is a curriculum analysis (classification).
For information on guidelines for Pre-Project.
Further information about the Program:
Office of Graduate in Chemical Engineering – PPGEnQ
Department of Chemistry – room 104
Universidade Federal de Viçosa
36570-900 Viçosa, MG
Phone: (0xx31) 3899-2370 – E-mail: email@example.com